The Werner Session 3 Piece Break-Down Whitewater Stand Up Paddle is built to take a beating. Werner builds the Session to the same standard as their legendary whitewater kayak paddles, giving you year after year of paddling pleasure, no matter where your SUP journey takes you. This is our preferred paddle for river surfing, easy down river paddling, river cruising and all around use.
- The perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized shaft flex and strength for all day paddling and confidence
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in Amber.