The Werner Session Whitewater Stand Up Paddle is built to take a beating. Werner builds the Session to the same standard as their legendary whitewater kayak paddles, giving you year after year of paddling pleasure, no matter where your SUP journey takes you. This is our preferred paddle for river surfing, easy down river paddling, river cruising and all around use.
The medium sized blade of the Session has a high cadence stroke, giving you more control while surfing or paddling into a wave, and fits a wide range of paddlers. If your paddling takes you to the river, make it an easy choice and pick up a Werner Session.
- The perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized shaft flex and strength for all day paddling and confidence
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in Amber.
1-piece paddles are the lightest, strongest, and are preferable from a performance standpoint, but are more difficult to share with friends and family. Our staff can measure (twice!) and cut the paddle to your preferred length and perminatly adhere the handle into place. If we are shipping this paddle, and you would like us to cut and adhere the handle, please contact the shop with your preferred length and specifications.