The Werner Legend 99 3pc Carbon Whitewater SUP Paddle is the ultimate in stand up whitewater performance. The buoyant, full carbon blade provides supreme bracing and paddling ability. Werner added Dynel edging to protect the blade from impact while you navigate shallow waters and boulder gardens to your favorite surfing wave. Slight offset (7º) between the shaft and the blade improves bracing performance and is ideal for surfing and quick forward strokes needed on the river. Adapted from Werner's famed 'Bomber' kayak paddle, this SUP paddle is sure to become legendary!
- Ultimate Performance in whitewater means a buoyant, full carbon, blade. They float higher for faster strokes and more confident bracing.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset frees the blade from catching and tripping while bracing through rapids or surfing. Matches the quick forward strokes needed on the river.
- Whitewater strength blade. Light swing weight and performance carbon yet designed and built for the river. Thick Dynel edging is highly abrasion and impact resistant.
- Longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body and allows for higher cadence strokes. Change direction, gain speed, and catch waves with ease.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling.
- Breakdown 3-piece design will fit inside most inflatable SUP travel bags.