The Werner Thrive 95 2pc Fiberglass SUP Paddle is an excellent option for those who value paddle performance on a budget. Enjoy the lighter, stiffer paddling ability of a fiberglass blade and shaft. The Thrive features a slightly longer, slender blade that has an easier catch allowing for a faster cadence with less fatigue while still getting maximum power with each stroke. This paddle is great for a family board that multiple people of varying abilities can feel comfortable using, or lending out to a friend.
- Longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling.
- Featuring the 16” LeverLock adjustable system. One-size fits paddler heights between 4'10" and 6'2" with easy on-the-fly adjustment.
- Fiberglass blades are impact and wear resistant. They have light swing weight for the value, while maintaining the design elements that are direct from our more advanced paddles. Smooth, stable strokes for easier paddling.
- Fiberglass shaft gives you light weight and less fatigue, at a more modest price.