No matter what tubes you have, or what configuration you need, the NRS Universal Cataraft Frame has you covered. With more adjustability than any other NRS cat frame, the Universal is a versatile and straightforward choice. It also breaks down small enough to fly or travel with.
- The frame comes with Standard Drop Rails and 66 or 72" crossbars. This combination gives you even more distance between your cat tubes than you get with the NRS yoke frames.
- The side rails are made in two sections using the Breakdown Side Rail Adapters. This makes shipping cheaper and flying a frame into remote areas feasible.
- Removing the Drop Rails and using the 72" sections of the side rails, you can create Bighorn I, Compact Outfitter, Longhorn-type raft frames. By adding some components you can also make a Fishing Frame.
- The adjustable foot pegs on the Deluxe Foot Bar position your feet for superior bracing and control.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Universal Frame comes with: (2) 108" or 120" breakdown side rails, (2) 68" standard drop rails, (5) 66" or 72" cross bars, deluxe foot bar, 66" or 72" seat bar, high-back drain-hole seat, 6" oar mounts, (4) 9' straps, (8) strap slides.
Please note: A mesh cargo floor will not fit directly on the lower Drop Rails on the 72" Universal Frame without moving the rails in narrower than recommended.