Preferred for multiday adventures, the NRS Fat Cat Frame perfectly balances passenger comfort and expedition gear capacity.
- Two comfortable High-Back Drain-Hole Seats ensure you'll be rowing and riding in comfort.
- Carry your cooler or dry box in the front or back of the frame. It can also serve as a seat for another passenger.
- There is 37" of space between the lower side rails.
- The 107" long side rails make room for lots of gear.
- The LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72" Yokes, two Foot Bars, two Seat Bars, a Cross Bar, two NRS 9' straps and strap slides, two High-Back Drain-Hole Seats and a pair of 6" Oar Mounts.
Please note: NRS Cataraft Yokes place the center of the lower side rails 10" below the center of the top side rail. Generally they work best on NRS River Cats, Kodiak Cats and other manufacturer's cat tubes 24" or larger in diameter. Measure the depth of your inside D-rings to see if this is your best choice. For cats with smaller diameter tubes, the Sport Cat Frame is an excellent choice.
*120" frame must ship motor freight and will incur additional shipping charges. Please contact us for more info*