The NRS Alley Cat cataraft frame is the most compact yoke-style frame that NRS has to offer, perfect for day runs or weekend trips. Available in two widths, the Alley Cat is a good choice for mid-sized cats and for tight technical sections of river. Thanks to the hot-forged LoPro system, the Alley Cat is easily adjustable to accommodate multiple configurations, allowing you to alter your set up based on the number of passengers or amount of gear you're trying to pack.
- The completely adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you rearrange pieces to suit your needs.
- You can carry a cooler or a dry box, either of which can serve as a seat for a passenger.
- Place the cooler/dry box in the front or back of the frame. Brace your feet against the yoke, or use the foot bar if you don't have a passenger.
- 31" of space between the lower side rails.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro- Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 66" Yokes, Foot Bar, Seat Bar, one Cross Bar, set of Adjustable Cooler Mounts, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat and pair of 6" Oar Mounts.
Please note: NRS Cataraft Yokes place the center of the lower side rails 10" below the center of the top side rail. Generally they work best on cat tubes 24" or larger in diameter.