The Sawyer Utility Wood Oars are crafted from high quality straight grain Douglas Fir, a wood known for it's high strength to weight ratio. This wooden oar is beautiful, light, stable and our most popular oar for fishing pontoon boats, small dories / drift boats, Cutthroats and other small craft. Not intended for whitewater use over Class II.
- Full laminated Douglas Fir wood oar
- Tapered oar shaft circumference for a counter balanced feel and excellent flex.
- Laminated Fir blade with a slight crown power face for a smooth, controlled stroke.
- Round barrel grip with black vinyl grip covers.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
- 1.5" shaft diameter
- Blade Dimensions: 5.5" W x 24" L