Click images below for larger views.
NRS Women's HydroSkin gloves are a great balance of warmth and grip for cold water and shoulder season paddling. They'll keep you warm and comfortable no matter the weather.
- Great for those in-between-weather paddles, or for when the air's warm but the water's cold (or vice versa).
- The 0.5 mm neoprene core layer insulates and protects without adding too much bulk.
- The PowerSpan exterior stretches in four directions, allowing unrestricted use of your most important paddling equipment - your hands.
- The ThermalPlush inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly for added comfort.
- Silicone pattern on the palm and fingers provides a better grip and added durability.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) coating helps the gloves shed water, reducing evaporative cooling.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
- A fitted, stretchy slip-on wrist cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off.