The SOL Paddle Boards SOLTrain 10'7 inflatable SUP is a great choice for mid to larger sized paddlers on a budget and comes with everything you need to get out an enjoy a day on the water. Featuring double reinforced sidewalls and a 300lbs carrying capacity, the SOLTrain is extra durable and stiff, while still being light enough to check onto an airplane inside the included carrying pack, along with the included pump, 3-piece Bravo paddle, and fins.
A large non-slip EVA traction pad makes it easy and comfortable for yoga, fishing or bringing along the kid or dog. Triple reinforced, non-corrosive D-rings are perfectly placed throughout the board to accommodate gear as well as a kayak seat (sold separately), allowing you to sit down for those long or windy paddles. Two year limited warranty on all boards, and a one year limited warranty on accessories to the original owner.
• Double Reinforced Sidewalls: SOL Uses Double Material, Added Rigidity
• All "D" Rings Attachments and Handles: Triple Reinforced for Durability
• Handles on Front, Middle, and Back for Safety and Ease-of-Use
• Oversized-Rear Leash "D" Ring for Added Strength when Surfing
• D" Ring Configuration Accommodates a Kayak Seat and Gear Tie-Downs
• Large Non-Slip EVA Traction Foam Pad
• Air 7 Fin Box
• Interchangeable 4.6", 8" or 9" Flex Fin
• Includes: Backpack, Gear Tie Downs, Pump, Repair Kit, and a High-Quality 3-Piece Bravo Paddle
• Everything-You-Need to Start Paddling
• 2 Year Limited Warranty on Board
• 1 Year Limited Warranty on Accessories