Our go to SUP paddle, the Werner Session Whitewater Stand Up Paddle is built to take a beating. Werner builds the Session to the same standard as their legendary whitewater kayak paddles, giving you year after year of paddling pleasure, no matter where your SUP journey takes you. This is our preferred paddle for river surfing, easy down river paddling, river cruising and all around use.
The Session features the same dimensions as the ultra-popular Carve M, just in a beefier, more durable build. The medium sized blade of the Session gives you a high cadence stroke, giving you more control while surfing or paddling into a wave, and fits a wide range of paddlers. If your paddling takes you to the river, make it an easy choice and pick up a Werner Session.
Available in 1-piece uncut, 2-piece adjustable, or 3-piece adjustable breakdown. The 1-piece uncut can be cut to size based on your height and epoxied by us at no extra charge. Contact us for more details.
- The perfect combination of light swing weight and
stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between
swing weight and value.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized shaft flex and strength for all day paddling and confidence
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in Amber.