Click images below for larger views.
The most affordable rafts we carry, the NRS STAR Outlaw Self-Bailing Raft series will get you on the water without having to take out a second mortgage. Constructed using durable, seam-welded 2000/4000 denier PVC, the Outlaw really is built to last. The 4" thick drop-stitch floor (similar to a paddleboard) inflates to 8-10 psi, giving the boat a rigid, wave-punching ride while also providing a stable platform for standing in the boat to fish. Easily interchangeable thwarts make it super quick to switch back and forth from a paddle boat to an oar rig. The Outlaw is your golden ticket to getting out there and enjoying the river.
- The STAR Outlaw Series combines classic raft designs with modern materials and construction for premium performance you can afford.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Heavy-duty tube and floor material shrugs off encounters with rocks and the wear and tear that comes with years of adventures.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi for stiff and responsive whitewater performance.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes, plus extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes for added protection.
- Comes with two removable thwarts with room to add a third thwart for up to six paddlers, plus a guide in the stern.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- The floor insert also attaches to the self-bailing bottom using the BAT system.
- Includes twelve 1.5" stainless steel D-rings and four carry handles.
- Three separate air chambers in the outer tube keep you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
||Max Frame Length
||Suggested Frame Width