Click images below for larger views.
The Shaggy is Shred Ready's mid-sized composite helmet, sized in between the TDub and Vixen. A 4-point retention strap and HOG Lock retention system keep the helmet in place and can be worn either forwards or backwards. A micro brim keeps the sun out of your eyes without catching currents when you find yourself upside down. The Shaggy is a great choice for anyone looking for a composite helmet for any on-water activity.
- Shredlar Armid Fiber/fiberglass composite construction.
- Certified CE 1385 international standard for headgear for whitewater sports.
- Multi-Impact VN foam liner laminated to closed-cell comfort foam.
- H.O.G Lock Retention System.
- Interchangeable compression molded closed-cell foam fitting pads with super plush material that hooks to liner.
- Soft nylon webbing.
- Stainless steel rivets and burrs to stop the corrosion.
- Duraflex fasteners, adjusters, and stops.
- Four-point retention system that allows the helmet to be worn forwards or backwards.
- One-Year limited warranty on workmanship and materials.