SealSkinz Mid-Weight Knee-Length Sock
Click images below for larger views.
The SealSkinz Mid-Weight Knee-Length Waterproof Socks will keep your feet dry and warm. Great for canoeing, kayaking, rafting and SUP because they are designed to keep you dry during intermittent periods of wading in knee-high and deeper water - perfect for launching and landing your boat. The seamless design provides total comfort, free of annoying ridges and pressure points. Each sock is high-pressure tested to ensure waterproof performance.
- SealSkinz patented StretchDry technology creates a hydrophilic membrane that unlike anything else on the market, also incorporates a huge amount of stretch.
- The membrane blocks liquid water while allowing sweat to pass through, keeping your skin comfortable and dry.
- Totally waterproof, breathable, and windproof.
- Merino wool lines the interior of the sock for extra warmth and moisture control.
- The elasticated ankle and insteps offer extra support and a comfortable fit.
- Y-gore heel construction provides a secure comfortable fit, and the padded heel, toe and footbed absorb shock and guard against pressure and friction, reducing the risk of blistering.
- Hand linked toe closure, creates a flat seam to prevent rubbing
- These socks provide a perfect balance of warmth and breathability.
- Note: Hand-wash and drip-dry socks. Do not twist or wring socks, this will damage the waterproof, breathable membrane.
||Men's Shoe Size (US)
||Women's Shoe Size (US)
||3.5 - 6
||5 - 7.5
||7 - 9
||8.5 - 10
||10 - 12
||11 - 13
||13 - 15