The NRS Atomic Oarlocks are the lightest and strongest oarlock on the market today. The drop forged aluminum production process2 3/8" inside diameter allows the Atomic Oarlocks to weight in at nearly half the weight of other bronze oar locks without sacrificing strength or durability.
- Drop-forge production process yields a much higher
strength-to-weight ratio compared to cast or machined aluminum
components, making the NRS Aluminum Oarlock both lightweight and
- It is extremely hard to "pop" an oar through the tines of the NRS
Aluminum Oarlock, allowing you to row big water with more confidence.
- If somehow you do pop an oar, the tines return to their original shape, so you're not left with a bent oarlock.
- Durable anodized finish eliminates oxidation and discoloration.
- Smooth finish protects oar shafts, rope wrap and oar sleeves from wear.
- 7 1/8" total length
- 3 7/8" long shaft
- 5/8" diameter shaft
- 1 5/8" horn opening