The NRS Big Water Guide PFD
is a high flotation life jacket that has a low profile cut for dexterity with 22 lbs. of flotation and built for all day comfort. The Big Water Guide is made for those running big rapids, or for larger paddlers wanting more floation than a standard flotation Type III PFD.
- The PVC-Free foam panels are shaped and skived to wrap the body, without hindering mobility.
- Eight adjustment points allow you to fit the jacket to your individual shape.
- Two huge zippered pockets hold anything you choose to carry with you.
- Fleece lined handwarmer pouches behind the pockets are oh, so welcome on cold days!
- The well placed lash tab securely holds your rescue knife.
- The 500-denier Cordura shell wears like iron.
- The webbing tab for your whistle puts this important safety device right where it's needed.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (leg straps sold separately)
- Design flotation: 22 lbs.
- Type III PFD