Whip Inflatable SUP Boards
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Out of stock, call to pre-order.
NRS Whip Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Boards make it easy to pull up to your local play wave, pump up the board and start shredding. The Whip's rounder shape, shorter length and surf-style fin and tail configurations make it the ultimate park-and-play inflatable. They inflate up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage. and with double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse. The removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- One D-ring on the deck for a water bottle and one on the tail for attaching a leash.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Three sturdy webbing handles in the center of the deck for hauling and remounting the board after a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, two Whitewater fins, two Allwater fins, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
Item added to your cart