Thrive Inflatable SUP Boards
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The NRS Thrive Stand Up Paddle Board disproves the theory that no single board can do several things well. It's the perfect all-around shape for paddlers looking to mix it up with touring, fitness paddling, and light river running. The Thrive SUP features Axis Technology, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck which improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up. It inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage. Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse. This package includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Proprietary Axis Technology, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Four D-rings on the nose for custom rigging using the included bungee cord plus three additional D-rings for a water bottle, leash and tie-downs.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- HP Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Three sturdy webbing handles in the center of the deck for hauling plus one handle on the end to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, three Allwater fins, one Touring fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.