Quiver Inflatable SUP Boards
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
If river running is your jam, the NRS Quiver SUP is your board. The Quiver combines a wide stance with extra rocker on the nose and tail to deliver the ultimate combination of stability and maneuverability. It inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage. The Quiver SUP features our proprietary Axis Technology; an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up, and the double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse. With the removable, and interchangeable fins you can customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Proprietary Axis Technology, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- One D-ring on the deck for a water bottle or drybag, one on the tail for a leash and an additional D-ring on the underside of the nose for tie-downs.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Three sturdy webbing handles in the center of the deck for hauling plus one handle on both the front and tail to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, two Whitewater fins, two Allwater fins, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.