Out of stock, call to pre-order
With an all new design, the Immersion Research 7Figure Dry Suits is the ideal option for paddlers who are looking for peak performance. With an updated alpine fit, the 7figure is sleeker and slimmer than ever before. High wear areas such as the booties and ankle cuffs are reinforced with IR's super durable Devil's Club fabric ensuring the suit will hold up for season after season. The rest of the suit is constructed using polyester face fabric that is 100% derived from recycled materials. This unique fabric construction is very breathable and durable and it won't absord any water, keeping it lightweight even when it gets wet. If you're in search of only the best, look no further than the IR 7figure dry suit!
- No velcro anywhere!
- 3 layer waterproof/breathable shell with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- One piece, super sticky neoprene tunnel
- Heavy duty double front pants and butt
- YKK Aquaseal zippers
- Latex Gaskets with neoprene overcuffs
- Adjustable webbing belt
- Shell Fabric: 3-layer recycled polyester
- Fabric Weight: 215g/m2
- Waterproofness (mm h2o): 30,000
- Breathability (g/m2/24h): 4000
- Weight: 3.9lbs (62.4oz)
- Country of Origin: Vietnam