Approach Fishing Raft
Approach Fishing Raft
Sale Sold out
Regular price $4,995.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Oversized Shipping: $149.00/item
Out of stock, call to pre-order
Buy this RAFT and get 15% Off Accessories!
The NRS Approach Fishing Raft is a light weight angler assault craft that helps you get on to smaller and harder to access pieces of water that may not be accessible in a larger craft. The Approach 120 is the perfect size for two anglers and gear, while the Approach 100 is built more as a solo boat, with both sizes designed to fit in the back of a pickup truck.
- Purpose-built for stealth, the Approach micro-rafts combine smaller tubes with a thick drop-stitch floor insert to enhance buoyancy, letting it draft in really skinny water.
- 6" drop-stitch floor with a slip-resistant foam pad provides superior traction and grip when wet, reduces weight by eliminating casting platforms and protects the floor from grit and basic wear and tear.
- Ultra-lightweight design for easy transport. All Approach Rafts can fit in a standard truck bed or atop a jeep or SUV.
- Whitewater-engineered for ultimate durability with welded seam tube construction and rugged PVC materials plus bottom and top wear patches.
- Adjustable Slot Rail engineering creates a modular frame that easily adjusts to keep anglers comfortable and the boat balanced for superior rowing performance.
- Ten D-rings provide tie-down points for a frame or gear.
- Three main air chambers plus the drop-stitch floor insert keep you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Approach Dry Box seat platforms provide convenient external trays and internal waterproof storage compartments keeping gear dry, organized, and eliminating tripping hazards.
- Rower Seat and Angler Folding seats can attach to the Approach Dry Boxes.
- A Molded Thigh Hook in the bow provides additional support for the front angler and features cup holders and a storage tray.
- Internal anchor system easily controlled from the rower's seat keeps anchor line away from anglers and gear. Includes 3/8" anchor line.
- Rower’s Package (sold separately & special order) also includes a 2:1 assist pulley, making retrieving anchors an effortless task, plus a 18 lb. Tornado anchor.
- Features high-quality Leafield™ C7 Inflation valves and six self-fabric handles.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Recommended oar length: 7.5'
|Raft Package Contents: