Introducing the Rock Star series from Jackson Kayak
Available January 2011!
Keep blowing your mind on what you can do in a playboat!- The Rock Star takes playboating to the next level, once again! Intermediates and Experts will not want to miss this show!
The Basics: Shorter, faster, bigger looping, easier cartwheels, looser, lighter, and snappier makes playboating a joy! Once again a boat that makes you better, right away! The secret? Refined rocker profile, drop chines, more volume, refined bow shape, balanced volume distribution, and a new higher seating position that gives you more leverage.
The Playboater’s Advantage: What you can expect when you get in the cockpit of this new high performance machine.
- Beginners will be more challenged for river running, but be rewarded with easier/bigger/faster moves. The higher seating position will take some getting used to, but if you want to progress uber fast, go for it. For the best in conventional playboating and seating- get the 2010 All-Star
- Intermediates will truly know they have jumped into something special. It will take a day or two to get used to sitting 1.5” higher up, but Moves will be easier, bigger, snappier, and your friends will be impressed with your playboating in your first day. The speed and looseness of the hull will shock you as the boat is a full inch shorter than the All-Star.
- Experts will rock this boat after a few rides to get used to the 1.5” higher seat. Wave riding will be more aerial, faster, looser, and the moves will feel effortless. Hole riding will be like a trampoline ride. Powerful launches up and out of the water for loop moves, while the boat will rotate around your body like a pin-wheel for vertical moves due to the improved volume distribution (more in the stern). McNasty and Phonix Monkey moves were made easier with improved rocker profile in the bow to allow it to “reel up” high before throwing. Wow, then Wow, and at least another 20 Wows every time you try something different.
Rock Star compared to All-Star: While moves are easier and bigger, faster, etc.. the All-Star has the standard seating position and is simply the easiest playboating package for beginners, or anyone who doesn’t want to get used to a higher seat.
Key features that set the Rock Star apart from the Star series:
1. 3 more gallons- but cartwheels easier- goes bigger
2. 1” shorter- but faster
3. Sit up higher- 1.5” and more leverage, everything easier, but takes a little getting used to.
4. New rocker in center 2/3rds-5. Better/looser hull- WAY looser
Rock Star S:
Length: 5”5” long
Width: 25” wide
Height: 13.4” tall
Volume: 49 Gallons
Weight: 27 Pounds SL, 27 Pounds Elite
Target Weight: 90-150 pounds
Max inseam/Foot size: 31-10
Rock Star M:
Length: 5’9” long
Width: 26” Wide
Height: 14.25” tall
Volume: 58 gallons
Weight: 29 pounds SL, 29 Pounds Elite
Target weight: 140-200
Max inseam/footsize: 34-12
Rock Star L:
Length: 6’-0” long
Width: 27.5” wide
Height: 14.9” tall
Volume: 67 Gallons
Weight: 33 pounds SL, 33 Pounds Elite
Target weight: 160-260
Max inseam/footsize: 36-13